How long do you cook Tater Tots in an air fryer?
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
Spray your air fryer basket with non stick spray and pour in your frozen tater tots.
If making 1/2 a bag set to 10 minutes and flip after 5 minutes.
If making the entire bag set to 15 minutes and flip after every 5 minutes, so 3 times during the process.5 Dec 2019
How do you make air Fry tots?
How to Make Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Preheat air fryer to 400ºf if your AF needs that.
- Coat the tots with a little cooking spray, like avocado oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes on 400ºf – flip them in the basket every 5 minutes or so until crisp and golden and medium brown in a few spots.
- Add extra time if you want them crispier.
6 Sep 2019
What temperature do you cook Tater Tots in an air fryer?
- Spray basket with non-stick cooking spray or oil.
- Pour 1/2 bag of tots in the basket. ( one layer for best results)
- Cook at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, shaking/mixing half way through.
Can you air Fry tater tots?
Place frozen tater tots in an even layer within air fryer basket. Season. Air fry at 400ºF for 10-15 minutes or until tots are to preferred crispness. Toss once during cooking time.16 Oct 2019