How long does it take to cook a hamburger in an Airfryer?
- Season the ground beef with the liquid smoke, Worcestershire, burger seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Place the burgers in the air fryer.
- Cook the burgers for 8 minutes on 360 degrees.
- Open the air fryer and flip the burgers.
- Check the inside of the burgers to determine if they have finished cooking.
16 Oct 2018
Can you cook a hamburger in the air fryer?
Spray the air fryer basket, add in the burgers. Cook for 8-12 mins depending on your desired doneness and turn them halfway through cooking. One minute before they are done, remove the air fryer basket and top each burger with cheese, return to the air fryer and cook till done. Build your burgers and then serve.12 Nov 2017
Can you cook frozen hamburgers in an air fryer?
You can absolutely cook raw hamburgers in the air fryer with a lower cooking time of 12 minutes instead of 15-20 with a frozen hamburger patty. In your air fryer basket, add frozen hamburgers and close the lid. Set your air fryer to cook at 375 for 15-20 minutes.24 Oct 2018
Are Air Fryer hamburgers good?
Not only are they easy to put together, they are also incredibly tasty and juicy, the way burgers should be. These air fryer hamburgers are as low maintenance as possible yet make for an incredible meal any night of the week. Perfect for a family meal after a busy day, these burgers are sure to please.