How do you make a sunny side up egg?
- Heat 1 tbsp (14.2 g) of butter on low in a cast iron or non-stick skillet.
- Tilt the pan to distribute the melted butter over the bottom.
- Break 1 egg gently into the pan, keeping the yolk intact.
- Crack another egg into the pan so that the whites don’t touch.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6 Sep 2019
How long do you cook sunny side up eggs?
Cover with a tight lid and cook, uninterrupted, until the whites are completely set but the yolks are still runny, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Slide the eggs out of the skillet onto a plate or toast. Season with salt and pepper.
Are sunny side up eggs safe to eat?
“To prevent illness from bacteria, keep eggs refrigerated, cook eggs until yolks are firm, and cook foods containing eggs thoroughly.” The rest of us can safely eat a sunny-side-up egg, Slaugh says, provided it’s cooked until the white is firm and the yolk has started to thicken.5 Feb 2010
How do you make sunny side up eggs without oil?
Suggested clip 113 seconds
Breakfast – Sunny Side Up Eggs Without Oil – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip