How long do you cook chicken legs on a BBQ?
- Cook chicken pieces on the Weber grill over indirect heat. Breast and wings should grill for 15 to 20 minutes on both sides. Leg and thighs should cook for 20 to 25 minutes on both sides.
How do you cook drumsticks on a gas grill?
- Heat the grill to 350F.
- Toss the chicken drumsticks in Steve’s Basic BBQ Rub. Place on the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Use tongs to turn the drumsticks over and cook another 10 minutes.
- Brush with BBQ sauce and flip the drumsticks again.
- Remove from the grill and brush one more time with BBQ sauce.
How long does it take to grill chicken legs on a charcoal grill?
Place your chicken drumsticks on the direct heat side of your grill and cook them for 30-35 minutes. Flip them every 5-7 minutes until the internal temp of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Get saucy!10 Jul 2019
How do you know when chicken drumsticks are done?
What temperature do you grill drumsticks?
Chicken drumsticks, like all chicken, should generally be grilled over medium heat on the grill. That would be a surface temperature of about 450 degrees and will take 30 to 35 minutes.26 Jun 2011
Should I boil drumsticks before grilling?
Without boiling, a chicken breast, whole leg or thigh with the bone in requires 20 to 30 minutes of grilling time. Boiling prior to grilling will cut this time in half or more. Smaller drumsticks, wings or half of a boneless chicken breast will grill in under ten minutes when boiled first.
How long does it take for drumsticks to cook in the oven?
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and bake the chicken drumsticks for about 40-45 minutes, turning them over after about 30 minutes. You’ll know they are done when the meat is no longer pink at the bone and the juices are clear. A meat thermometer inserted near the bone should register 165 degrees.