Can you cook bacon in a microwave?
The easiest way to cook bacon in the microwave is to lay about 6 slices out flat on a paper towel-lined plate. Arrange the slices side by side, but don’t overlap them. Place a few paper towels on top of the slices, then microwave the bacon on high for about 3 minutes, or for 30 seconds per slice.
How do you microwave bacon in a combination?
Suggested clip 90 seconds
How to cook Bacon in the Microwave – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What is the best microwave bacon cooker?
The 8 Best Bacon Cookers in 2020
- Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 MultiGrill Indoor Grill, Griddle & Bacon Cooker.
- Progressive Prep Solutions Microwave Bacon Grill with Cover.
- The Original Makin’ Bacon Microwave Bacon Rack.
- Presto Bacon Microwave Cooker, Black.
- Lekue Microwave Bacon Maker/Cooker with Lid.
- Joie Piggy Microwave Bacon Tray with Splatter Lid.
How do you make bacon chewy?
- Position the oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Line a large sheet tray with foil.
- Place the bacon on the pan making sure that they do not overlap.
- Roast the bacon for 15 minutes.
- Bake until bacon is fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
28 Feb 2018