How long do you cook a spiral cut Ham?
- Spiral-cut hams are fully cooked, cured hams that are pre-sliced to hold together for easy serving. For boneless hams, bake at 325 degrees; for 6- to 8-pound hams, about 20 minutes per pound. For a bone-in ham, cook at 325 degrees; for up to 14 to 16 pounds, about 12 minutes per pound.
How do you heat a precooked spiral ham in a crock pot?
Slow Cooker Method for Heating Ham
Make sure that the ham will fit into your slow cooker.
Place the ham in the appliance and add the glaze ingredients.
You can also just add some Coke or Pepsi, chicken broth or water; about 1 cup will do it.
Cover and cook on low for 5-8 hours until ham is thoroughly heated.
How do you cook a spiral ham without drying it out?
How to Cook Spiral Ham Without Drying It Out
- Preheat 325.
- Remove spiral ham from package, reserve the liquid. Put the spiral ham in pan with rack in the bottom and with the fat side UP.
- Pour package juices in the bottom of the pan to avoid drying it out.
- Cover spiral ham tightly with foil, no steam escapes.
- Place CENTER of oven.
How long does it take to cook a spiral cut ham?
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Bake the ham for about 10 minutes per pound until it is just warmed through.
- Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and heat until ingredients are mixed.
- When ham is done, uncover it and drizzle glaze over the top.
- Serve ham slices warm.
Are spiral hams precooked?
Since spiral hams are already fully cooked, you basically just want to warm it through, infuse it with flavor, and crisp up the edges, all while avoiding drying it out. Stick to 10 to 12 minutes per pound. Place your ham in a deep, heavy pot and tent with foil.