How do you cook beef tenderloin in the oven?
- Instructions Allow the beef tenderloin to stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Rub olive oil over the beef tenderloin. Season with salt and pepper. Place beef on the baking sheet, cover with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees for medium rare.
How do you cook a beef tenderloin on a gas grill?
How to Grill a Beef Tenderloin
- Make sure your grill grates are clean.
- Soak an oak plank in water for about an hour ahead of time.
- Preheat your grill for medium-high heat for about 15 minutes.
- While the grill preheats, remove any excess fat from the tenderloin.
- Heat the oak plank on the grill for 3-4 minutes.
How do you cook tenderloin on the grill?
- Let beef stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Heat a charcoal grill to medium-high, and set up direct and indirect heat zones.
- Transfer beef to indirect heat, and grill, covered, turning occasionally, until a thermometer inserted into the center registers 125 degrees for medium-rare, 20 to 30 minutes.
What temperature should beef tenderloin be grilled at?
- Mix Seasoning, parsley and rosemary in small bowl.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat (about 325°F).
- Grill 40 to 45 minutes or until internal temperature of thickest part of roast is 125°F, turning occasionally if needed for even cooking.
How do you grill a beef tenderloin medium rare?
Grill the steaks over direct high heat, with the lid closed, until cooked to your desired doneness, 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare, turning once or twice. Remove from the grill and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes.