How do you make box mac and cheese?
- Bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Add Macaroni; cook 7 to 8 min. or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain. (Do not rinse.) Return macaroni to pan.
- Add margarine, milk and Cheese Sauce Mix; mix well.
How do you use Kraft Mac and Cheese?
Suggested clip · 55 seconds
How to: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Do you have to use milk in Kraft Mac and Cheese?
If you’re using the Kraft type of macaroni and cheese box kit, then you could try any non-dairy milk substitute available (someone suggested almond milk or soy milk) or even a bit of chicken broth or water to make the cheese mix work. You could try vegetable oil or even margarine instead of butter.
What temperature do you cook Kraft Mac and Cheese?
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare Mac n Cheese dinner as directed on package.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the sour cream and pepper.
- Spoon into greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Combine the melted butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle over the top.