How long does it take to cook king crab legs in the oven?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place crab legs on a rimmed baking sheet and water.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and crimp the sides to create a tight seal.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until heated through (145 degrees).
- Transfer to a platter and serve with melted butter for dipping and fresh lemon wedges.
How do you cook Costco king crab legs?
Suggested clip · 96 seconds
Easy Way to Cook Alaskan King Crab Legs from Costco – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you cook frozen Alaskan king crab legs in the oven?
To bake crab legs, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the crab legs in a shallow baking pan in single layers. Place hot water in the pan, about 1/8 of an inch deep. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for eight to ten minutes.
How do you cook king crab legs without a steamer?
To steam crab legs without a steamer or metal colander, make three balls of aluminum foil approximately three to four inches in diameter and set them in the bottom of a large pot. Add two to three inches of water to the pot and bring it to a rolling boil.