How do you heat a ham in an instant pot?
How long do you cook ham in the Instant Pot?
- Spiral Sliced ham is already precooked so you only need to warm the ham through.
- Cook your ham for 2 minutes per pound on high pressure plus 10 Minutes to the total time to account for foil.
- Hit manual button and use +/- buttons to adjust time.
19 Dec 2018
How do I cook a precooked ham?
How To Cook A Precooked Ham
- Cut the ham free from the package, cover it in foil and reheat it to a good serving temperature.
- Cooking it at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes per pound should do the trick, depending on the type of ham (whole or half, bone-in or no bone ― these specifics are outlined here).
23 Mar 2018
How long does it take to cook a ham?
Put the ham, flat-side down, on a rack in a roasting pan. Pour 1/4 inch water into the bottom of the pan. Transfer to the oven and roast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the ham registers 130 degrees F, about 2 hours, 30 minutes (about 15 minutes per pound).
How do you keep a spiral ham from drying out?
How to Cook Spiral Ham Without Drying It Out
- Preheat 325.
- Remove spiral ham from package, reserve the liquid. Put the spiral ham in pan with rack in the bottom and with the fat side UP.
- Pour package juices in the bottom of the pan to avoid drying it out.
- Cover spiral ham tightly with foil, no steam escapes.
- Place CENTER of oven.
4 Jan 2019