What is the best recipe for tuna steaks?
- Directions In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic and thyme. Remove tuna from bag; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill tuna, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center.
What temperature do you cook tuna steaks?
How to Bake Tuna Steaks
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place tuna steaks on a greased baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness of fish or until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork but is still pink in the center.
How does Gordon Ramsay cook tuna steaks?
What goes well with tuna steak?
What Goes with Tuna Steaks: Our List of Top Sides
- Sliced Tomato and Cucumber Salad.
- Garlic Fries.
- German Creamed Spinach.
- Stir Fried Vegetables with Asian Sauce.
- Margherita Flatbread.
- Roasted Crispy Brussels Sprouts.
- Colorful Ahi and Vegetable Skewers.
- Lightly Salted Chips.