How do you cook sausages in a frying pan?
Put a non-stick pan over a medium heat then add the sausages.
A little of the fat from the sausages will start to come out as they warm up, turn the sausages in the hot fat to coat them.
Keep cooking for 15-20 mins, moving them around in the pan and turning them over regularly so they all cook evenly.
How long do you cook sausages in a frying pan?
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add sausage.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add ½ cup water to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until sausage internal temperature reaches 160°F.
What’s the best way to cook sausage?
Method 1 of 4: Pan-Frying Sausages
- Heat a pan on the stove. Light a burner on the stove and set it to medium or medium-high heat.
- Add a little oil.
- Lay the sausages on the hot surface.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
- Flatten or butterfly the sausages to reduce cooking time.
- If needed, finish off by steaming.
How do you know a sausage is cooked?
To determine whether it’s done, you can measure the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. Sausages should reach 155–165°F (68–74°C). Alternatively, boiling them before cooking in a pan or on a grill can ensure that they’re thoroughly cooked and remain moist.