How do you cook in Conan exiles?
How to Cook Food in Conan Exiles
- Put whatever fuel source you’re using in one of the slots on the campfire.
- Use the raw meat in one of the other slots.
- Start it up with the on button.
- Watch the queue in the bottom right of the screen to see how long the cooking process has left.
How do you use the campfire in Conan exiles ps4?
Pull up the wheel, select the campfire, and then place it on the ground using either the right bumper (Xbox One) or R2 (PS4). Access the campfire’s inventory, then place fuel such as wood or coal on the campfire (with R2 or the right bumper.)
What can you cook in Conan exiles?
Cooking recipes in Conan Exiles can be carried out at campfires in the early game.
Here’s a list of some of the things that you can cook, and what they turn into:
- Feral Flesh > Shredded Roast.
- Savoury Flesh > Grilled Steak.
- Exotic Flesh > Roasted Haunch.
- Abysmal Flesh > Cooked Abysmal Meat.
How do you cook food in Conan exiles Xbox one?
Suggested clip · 113 seconds
Conan Exiles | Chapter One | How to Cook & Eat Food – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip