How long do you cook frozen Tater Tots in an air fryer?
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Spray your air fryer basket with non stick spray and pour in your frozen tater tots. If making 1/2 a bag set to 10 minutes and flip after 5 minutes. If making the entire bag set to 15 minutes and flip after every 5 minutes, so 3 times during the process.5 Dec 2019
What temperature do you cook Tater Tots in an air fryer?
- Spray basket with non-stick cooking spray or oil.
- Pour 1/2 bag of tots in the basket. ( one layer for best results)
- Cook at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, shaking/mixing half way through.
How do you cook frozen Tater Tots?
To cook frozen Tater Tots in the oven:
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer on a baking sheet or shallow pan.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Turn the tots once so that they cook evenly.
27 Nov 2019
How long does it take to cook frozen french fries in the air fryer?
Place the frozen fries in air fryer basket and spread them evenly over the basket. Air fry potatoes at 400°F for about 15 minutes (about 10 minutes for thin cut fries).